NOTE: This guide covers Grafter 0.6.0
This guide will introduce you to Grafter, and will get you up and running within 20 minutes.
In this guide you will learn how to:
- Create a new Grafter project
- Use Grafter to clean tabular data
- Transform a CSV file and save it as an Excel file (or vice versa)
- Generate Linked Data (RDF) from tabular input data
- Use the Grafter plugin to list and run transformations
- Develop transformations at the Clojure REPL
- Express Grafter transformations
Our grafter template installs a minimal but complete Grafter transformation so you can get started with Grafter right away.
Lets get started!